The Woodlan Orchid Planter is perfect addition for bringing a touch of nature to your home. Crafted from natural wood, this planter provides an elegant and sophisticated design to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. Includes 3-3" multifloral phalaenopsis.
Pick up or delivery only. Shipping can be done in individual pieces, will need to be assembled. Premium item, discount code invalid
- As is or similar to photos - will have substitutions chosen if the ones in photo is not available.
- or, for custom arrangement - add this to cart, and add any 3 from our 3" multifloral collection (price will vary based on the phal you choose)
- then use discount code "Woodland3". The planter and arrangement will be included free of charge. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Phalaenopsis are great choice for beginners
- Decorative live moss & lichen
- Woodland planter 9.5" X 4.5" X 4.5"
- Approx. 15-18" tall
- Includes a small note card - write note in your cart
- 💧 Watering an arrangement: Water when completely dry. When watering, spray 1/3 cup of water into the inner pot every 10 days until blooms fall. When blooms have expired, remove and grow individually with soaking method.
Culture and Care Information
*Cultural and care information is based on average Phalaenopsis care, use it as guide and should be adapted to suit your environment. Understand if your hybrid has polychilos (summer phal) genetics and adjust as needed.
🌡 Temp: Intermediate-Warm to Warm 18-25°C day - 16-22°C night with 4-6°C difference day/night. Temperature dip to 16-18°C induces spike (flowering)
💧 Water: Wet to complete dryout cycles. Hard dry required or roots may rot. When roots are abundance, new roots can stay slightly moist. Reverse Osmosis / Distilled or Rain water is best. DO NOT use ice cubes.
💡 Light: Bright indirect (East Morning or Sunset Light direct, Mid-summer day indirect) year round. Artificial supplementary light recommended in winter or low light homes. 10-12 hour or increasing light period help induce flowering
🌰Media: Our preference is top 3" Sphagnum Moss & Leca bottom combo. Our Phalaenopsis mix (Bark/Perlite/Charcoal), and option to sprinkle in or top layer moss. Well draining pots helps make sure it is able to dryout. Media choice should be dependant on your watering style, preference and frequency.
🧪: Fertilize: When it's actively growing in vegetative stage - typically when a top leaf emerges and growing. We recommend MSU & Marphyll rotation in low dosage every other watering and allow water flushing in between.
*Images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to variations of each individual plant, differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.