Condition of sale
By accepting terms & service, you also agree to our condition of sale. All prices & charges are in Canadian dollars (CAD) and shipping within Canada only.
- Prices and charges are subject to change without notice
- Availability of plants is subject to prior sales, and offers may be withdrawn at any time
- All plants are presumed non-blooming unless specified
- All plants are shipped bareroot or clipping / division unless specified
- Buyer is to ensure local weather is suitable for shipping before ordering Delayed shipping can be requested, orders during this period may be withdrawn at any time
- We try our best to ship the following Monday (and Tuesdays, for transit times below 2 days) for orders received up to Sunday at 12pm Eastern Standard Time. Orders will be fulfilled based on payment received, any back orders will be fulfilled the following Monday
- Request for reservation of an item can be accommodated for up to 24 hours. Reservation may be withdrawn at any time.
- Roehampton Orchids gives no warranty, implied or expressed as to the productivity of any plants. Due to the nature of plant interspecies, many of the crosses offered are speculative. It is impossible to predict with certainty the outcome of hybrid crosses. The descriptions listed on our website are our best guess. Our liability, in all instances, is limited to the purchase price of the plants we sell
- For refund and exchanges, please see our refund policy