Pick up or delivery. Delivery is extra-charge for XL items, please contact for delivery zone and rate. Not eligible for shipping
Our matted anthracite-look bowl our orchids staged with preserved moss and lichen. Perfect gift to elevate a space. The bowl can be reused for floral arrangements or fruit, or stands just as beautifully alone as an accent piece.
- NOT the same as shown in photo
- Choose any 3 or 4 of our 5" Multifloral orchids (Write in the cart note which 3 or 4 would have a fuller appearance. If no notes we will choose the best we have in stock available.
- Arrangement can also be done with other combination of orchids but recommend Phalaenopsis for longest lasting flowers. Message us bottom right for customization
- Decorative preserved moss / liche
- Fully recycled polypropylene Bowl
- Approx. 22-30" tall
- Can include a small note card - write in note section in your cart
- 💧 Watering an arrangement: Water when completely dry. When watering, spray 1/4 (Small Orchids) to 1/2 (Large orchid) of a cup of water into the inner pot every 10 days until blooms fall. Then remove and grow individually with soaking method.
Culture and Care Information
*Cultural and care information is based on average Phalaenopsis care, use it as guide and should be adapted to suit your environment. Understand if your hybrid has polychilos (summer phal) genetics and adjust as needed.
🌡 Temp: Intermediate-Warm to Warm 18-25°C day - 16-22°C night with 4-6°C difference day/night. Temperature dip to 16-18°C induces spike (flowering)
💧 Water: Wet to complete dryout cycles. Hard dry required or roots may rot. When roots are abundance, new roots can stay slightly moist. Reverse Osmosis / Distilled or Rain water is best. DO NOT use ice cubes.
☁️Humidity: 40%-60% Recommended but can go down to 25-30% if watering correctly. If humidity is an issue, leave bit of water in saucer under the orchid to allow evaporation. Do not let moss touch the water reservoir otherwise media cannot dry. Use Leca as a drainage barrier if needed.
💡 Light: Bright indirect (East Morning or Sunset Light direct, Mid-summer day indirect) year round. Artificial supplementary light recommended in winter or low light homes. 10-12 hour or increasing light period help induce flowering
🌰Media: Our preference is top 3" Sphagnum Moss & Leca bottom combo. Our Phalaenopsis mix (Bark/Perlite/Charcoal), and option to sprinkle in or top layer moss. Well draining pots helps make sure it is able to dryout. Media choice should be dependant on your watering style, preference and frequency.
🧪: Fertilize: When it's actively growing in vegetative stage - typically when a top leaf emerges and growing. We recommend MSU & Marphyll rotation in low dosage every other watering and allow water flushing in between.
*Images are for reference purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to variations of each individual plant, differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the site.